Hi, how are you doing?
Today is again the day for a snack.. Are you tired of making the same snacks and food all the time. Don`t know where to get inspiration? Follow MsBPartytime and you will get every once in a week one Delicious recipe 😉
Parties are fun when you have your friends, Food and Champagne! Make sure you will be the best host.
Today I would like to share one of my favorite snack ( meal)
“PAN-FRIED MUSHROOM AND CHEESE FLAUTAS”
For that you need some time, it might take an hour.. But it is worth it.
Have a look and try it
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- medium onion, chopped
- medium red bell pepper, chopped
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- package (8 oz) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- teaspoon salt
- (6-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas (from 8.2-oz package)
- 1 1/2
- cups finely shredded pepper Jack cheese (6 oz)
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sour cream, if desired
- Guacamole, if desired
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, oregano and salt; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until onion and bell pepper are tender.
- With slotted spoon, top each tortilla with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpick.
- Wipe skillet clean with paper towel. Add oil to same skillet; heat over medium heat until hot. Add flautas; cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until filling is hot and tortillas are toasted. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Bon appetit 😉
Thanks for sharing this !!! 🙂 looks so good
Thank you! And even tastes better! Really recommend 😉
mmmhhh this looks delicious… I will definitely try this at home.
thnks for the recipe
Thank you!! Definitely 🙂 I am sure you can’t stop eating it 🙂
Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
you are just too fantastic. I actually like what
you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating
and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care
of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much
more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.