Hi, how are you doing?
Today is again the day for a snack.. Are you tired of making the same snacks and food all the time. Don`t know where to get inspiration? Follow MsBPartytime and you will get every once in a week one Delicious recipe 😉
Parties are fun when you have your friends, Food and Champagne! Make sure you will be the best host.
Today I would like to share one of my favorite snack ( meal)
“PAN-FRIED MUSHROOM AND CHEESE FLAUTAS”
For that you need some time, it might take an hour.. But it is worth it.
Have a look and try it
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- medium onion, chopped
- medium red bell pepper, chopped
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- package (8 oz) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- teaspoon salt
- (6-inch) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas (from 8.2-oz package)
- 1 1/2
- cups finely shredded pepper Jack cheese (6 oz)
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sour cream, if desired
- Guacamole, if desired
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, oregano and salt; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until onion and bell pepper are tender.
- With slotted spoon, top each tortilla with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle each with cheese. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpick.
- Wipe skillet clean with paper towel. Add oil to same skillet; heat over medium heat until hot. Add flautas; cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until filling is hot and tortillas are toasted. Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Bon appetit 😉